Coming to the SF Bay Area? Plan Ahead.

You didn't meet Scott??? I'm still betting on the matter/anti-matter. Maybe
I *sholdn't* go to Cincy this year. Don't want to be at ground zero! Then
again, if the universe will explode, I guess FL isn't safe either.

I'll vouch for TBerk's hospitality, along with the rest of the SF crew. I
had a blast! Killer sushi, the Bridge, the beer, the Irish Coffee, the
hills, the bums, an A2 Jetta with five people and smoking brakes...those
were the days.

The best part was the illegal smoking at bars downtown. (never me, of
course! :) Kinda gave me a taste of what it was like at clubs in the
prohibition days!

Gotta go again.

Neal