Air-shroud vs non again (sorry)...2 ?'s

The air-shroud setup I have (ex. 1990 audi 2.0L) has injectors which do not
look standard but are in fact the same, except that they have small metal
caps on the ends, which are just push-fit. I took the ones off the audi
injectors which came with the engine and put them on my original VW
injectors. Dunno if you can buy the caps separately though.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins