Oh oh... Milky oil...

Checked my oil today, and it seems I have coolant contaminating my oil...  Damn.

I removed the oil cooler a while ago, so it's not that.  Other than a shot head gasket
(or anything catastrophic like a cracked head or cylinder) what else should I be checking
before I resort to swapping in my spare engine...  The thought of swapping an engine in
my driveway with snow on the ground sounds too much like work...

(I noticed my positive crankcase breather hose to the airbox was kinked - any issue
here?)

Thanks,

Mark.

81 "S" 1.8 HT