MK II & sighting

Ok, 10 degrees this morning at 6:00 am.  I went out, started the car and
after the 7th turn of the starter it started right up.  Usually it takes me
60 key turns, a lot of cussing in german and a sore finger from turning the
key.  Today after this weekends fiasco of putting in the new thermo timing
switch it starts right up. ::proud::
Also today at work (yes I got a job!) 3 cars to the left there was a red
scirocco. :)  Not as nice as mine but hell for 14 years old hardly anyones
is unless they had a paint job.  I'm still attempting to get a hold of the
owner of that scirocco. :)
-=John=-