[OT] Half-Life

Oh, god... you must really be desperate to get some players on your lagge=
out server, eh Hoonol=E9?  :P

Besides, *I* hardly ever see you actually play!  A lot of talk but no
action!

Bradley

P.S.  UT is overrated... nothing more than a pretty face, frilly graphics
and sparkly/swirly/gimmicky weapons.  So there!