Ohio members

Hey, this kid in in Dublin Ohio, and he has issues. :)

Reply to him please.
leegalizit@hotmail.com

I have a possessed 88 16v. The car does not get spark when cranking (out of
coil and distributor) but gets spark when ignition is turned on and the
positive connector to the coil is sparked on coil + terminal
tested hall sensor--got dim bright dim bright instead of off-on-off-on

All sensors have been replaced including CTS, Thermotime switch, O2 sensor

I have also replaced the Ignition Control Module (very pricey)

could a faulty lamba control unit effect the ignition system?
Also, I connected the wiring harness from the Hall sender to an 8v
distributor and spun it by hand--no spark
this procedure yielded spark on the jetta the new distributor was to be put
in.

I am sick of having a car that does not run does a great job of getting me
nowhere fast. thinking of calling my preacher for an exorcism

Dan Kay