MkII Interior Fan grounds

Pop the rain tray, remove the plastic bowl (black big thing in rain tray)
and check your connection there, you will be also astonished at the amount
of crap that gets behind the blower motor and all around the brushes. The
resistor could be fried, but doubtfull, as speed 4 (or 3 if no ac) would
still run.

Mine could not run at more than 3-4 speeds, I had all sorts of crap that had
been "sucked" in by the fresh air entry (bugs, leaves, pine needles etc etc)
and the motor is not closed in, it basically covered by the plastic bowl and
exposed to the outside elements which I always though was a fairly poor and
cheap damn way of building this blower assembly.

yeah I am done mummbling.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Roc ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]