HOT lead on the manifold thief!

You guys owe me one n stuff. Remove the @home crap from the DNS entry, and add the appropriate city abbv such as essex01 or vern01, whatever it was immediately after the cc* #, and then add nj.comcast.net All @home people under comcast (which he was being in NJ I believe) have been moved to comcasts network :)
			-ghuff