spoiler BE WARNED bullshit

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:27:06 -0800 Jerry Carter <jerry.carter@shaw.ca>
writes:
>Jeeze... all this Dirk praise, makes me feel like I need to get some =
>parts
>=66rom him, just 'cause I haven't yet. The problem is, I don't need a=
>ny parts!

Well, heres the deal. Dirk is able/willing to source hard-to-find parts
(mostly the euro stuff  dontcha know.) and deal with shipping them to the
US at a great price. Hes not a parts broker, just an enthusiast who does
his best to hook a Scirocco brutha up. He's also a great guy who im very
proud to call my friend as well. So, take from it what you want. Get your
parts anywhere you want. (when it comes time for you wanting/needing
parts, thats is.)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.