From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Allyn" <amalventano1@home.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: winter projects, Passats]

"Allyn" <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:
Cathy,
    Well, everyone is privy on the twin project. Today i'm gutting the
interior and taking some measurements for fuel tank clearance, etc. As for
the passat thing, my wife Sandei drives a 2dr wolfsburg jetta. springs,
struts, cam, exhaust, and a huge trunk for groceries. My daily driver is, of
course, the Rieger. :)
Al

Okay, but the burning question is: Did you buy the other Rieger kit? If so,
I'd suggest neon pink, a perfect compliment for the green. And then when the
inevitable comments came about Barbie's car, you know what would
happen....(I
know, black is the deal, great choice)
Keep us all posted, since nothing much is happening here, not that I'd be
capable of anything that ambitious, on any number of levels (money,
skills,...)! That Jetta sounds nice too. My old girl's a 4 door Jetta, my
kid's car now. DD of course is the TDI Bug, not as much fun as yours!