Mk2 Kamei front spoiler FS (new in box)BE WARNED

well, i don't think that michael is blaming you though dirk.
he was just pointing out that the kamei spoilers we're shit
in general. that doesn't mean that it's your fault. how could
it be, you didn't build the thing?!#? i have ALWAYS been
satisfied 100% everytime i've delt with him. if he sends me a product
that's balls, then that's not his fault. it's the shitty company that makes
it.

:))

dirk is the man. end of story.
i have never seen anyone work so hard. i just wish that i could
help him out in any way that i can in return.

we all appreciate it dirk.

take care

paul
87' scirocco16v