Winter Projects

Currently resurrecting a 87 16v to use as a track
car/town daily driver.

Slowly amassing parts.  I have the 4k tranny, 9a short
block, gasket set, Koni's, rollcage, gauges and some
odds and ends.  Still need to get brakes, thermotime
switch, stressbar, seals, etc.

Having a 1.8 16v head rebuilt right now.  I'm hoping
to get everything together by the end of February so I
can drive the car for a few months before auto-x
season starts.

It'll be fast, but ugly, as it'll be 3 different
colors.  Couldn't find matching rust free panels!  :-)

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports