From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kevin Collins
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 11:47 PM
To: Scirocco List; Potterwoman
Subject: HOT lead on the manifold thief!

Breaking news!  bin Laden found huddling naked in cave!  Well, not quite,
but...

Hotmail security has not responded to me yet.  I had thought that I had no
saved copies of his emails - double-checked just now and I DO still have
one, with his origin IP address inserted into the header, as per standard
Hotmail practice.  His origin IP is 24.38.216.179 - this shows as being
an @home address.  YES!  In all likelihood, it's the punk's own home PC,
or perhaps a buddy.

Allyn is doing some traceroute detective work on it and @home security has
been contacted, hopefully something shakes loose quickly.

"This is gonna be cool."    - Butthead, circa 1993

=8)

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA