another roads link...

having ridden a motorcycle in a number of states. road conditions the
alsoulte worst ones i rode on were in PA. best ones. I have to agree w/
scott the best ones are out there
remember that was based on "claims" IMHO the CA driver is most likely to
balme anything that happens to his car on the road out there on the
gobernmint. and try and git da money. if not the ins ppl will pay for it.,

hmm worst drivers. thats a toss yup.
FL was bad, but so was Southern ca. For example how do you get ANY car
dirty side up on a bright sunshiny day in a SINGLE car accident. mind you
this happend MULTIPLE times while i was in CA. SanDiego to be exact. The
Brian
bitter, old, and out of work.

So Meze is it worth it to be a cop?

old ppl in FL jut try to kill you.