another roads link...

> So, Scott, how did you like our CA  roads? Ive driven fewer miles in many
> other states that caused more damage to my car than ANY driving ive done
> here. (and ive done ALOT of driving, yo!)

I don't know what the hell that survey is talking about.

California has the best roads that I have ever driven in my life! Now, I
maintain that the NYC area is the nexus of matter and existence, and that it
is the very epicenter of all things significant and noteworthy. Still, I
must wholeheartedly admit that our roads pale in comparison to what I drove
out West. Or, in a wise sage's propetic words, "Duuude..."

No, wait... That was Mike Potter. :^)

On the other hand, folks out there do need to learn to move to the right
lane after passing -especially after I flash your sun-baked 80deg all year
round ass. Oh, and taco stands at every exit is entirely unnecessary. Come
on now, how about some quality pizza for once, huh? Jeez Louise... :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!