another roads link...

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Randy B wrote:

> Yeah, but we have THE WORST drivers.
> ~70% new SUV's driven by visually impaired morons that don't even speak
> english.
*snip more descriptions of california drivers*

Hate to say it, but i agree wholeheartedly.

I can say this about california drivers... I often drive a 61 bus, and
when on winding mountain roads out in Yellowstone  We drove the *speed
limit* as a wreck would be painful. I was constantly being passed by
complete morons on blind curves in the rain, dark, no passing zones etc.
they almost all had california plates.

Dunno what it is about california drivers, but if they feel that you are
in their way, heaevn help the law of physics, god or man that tries to
stop them from passing you. they are getting around if they have to kill
their entire family and a few innocent bystanders.

After our repeated harrowing incidents in yellowstone, we kind of
kept tabs through the rest of our trip in the northwest on who passed us
in an unsafe manner, and it was almost always a california plate. (the
population of emasculated middle aged men attempting to kill their
families by playing mario andretti in white dodge caravans with cali
plates was excessivley over-represented.)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org