Fw: 05150 1.8-2.0L, liquid cooled, mech. injection only[T20020105005W]

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Cheapass Ron wrote:

> --- "S. Coleman" <deadbolt@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > Actually isn't the 16v motors' FPR vacuum regulated?  I'm pretty sure
> > ?
> > Chris
>
> No, I'm pretty sure it isn't.  It's all electro-mechanical, right at
> the fuel distributor.  IIRC, the FPR in question would be for CIS, not
> CIS-E, since it has the CPR on the block.
You sure about that? there is a vac hose going to a canister that is
attached to the fuel distributor, i havent found my bentley yet, but i'd
bet a dollar that is my FPR... looks like every other FPR i've ever
seen...

(BTW dont a lot of 8v's have cis-e & therefore basically the same
injection as a 16v?)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org