2.0 8v

Dan (and anyone else who is interested). Here's the latest. I'm planning on
buying a friend's 72 BMW 2002 Tii in May. Meanwhile I still need to drive
the Scirocco, so I'm going to go ahead and put the clutch in and fix the
other annoying problems (minus any rust spots). In May, I'll try to sell the
whole car for around $2000. If I can't find a buyer right away, then let the
parts fly. Anyone interested in getting dibs on parts let me know. JR