Just venting a bit...

I need to order a dizzy drive seal for my scirocco 16v (it leeks) & Auto
Parts stores are ticking me off!

Its a $2 seal, and every *^&** store i call wants me to come in and prepay
before they will order it, thus blowing my lunch hour, over two measley
bucks.

What a crock, i can see that for a $100 or even $10 part, but good lord,
for a $2 seal, I'm just going to get it from the dealer i think, it'll
cost me triple, but then i dont have to drive to the darned store just to
give them my $2 so they will order something.... the dealer here anyway i
just call and ask, & they order it & i pick it up when its in.

Okay, i'm done venting...

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org