HOT lead on the manifold thief!

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Matt Coates wrote:

> If you get any more info re: his computer, let me know.  I have a friend that
> can do the impossible with a computer and a little info.
Hi all,

One aside, @home boxes are a prime target for IRC Zombie programs, and i
believe these programs can do any number of things, However, i'm not sure
if they can run lynx or any other web browser remotely... (basically with
lynx and a terminal server installed on the zombie, one could access
hotmail from a hacked PC in the background with the person who owns the PC
never knowing.. even if they were on the PC at the time!)

Just, before you packet storm the guy, make sure he isnt a dupe that was
hacked...

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org