HOT lead on the manifold thief!

all right people, fire up your port scanners and let's see if we can catch this
guy when he's on and have a "look" at his machine....

He's not on right now but the hostname associated with that IP is
cc123337-b.vron1.nj.home.com which is probably the device name for his cable
modem.....

If you get any more info re: his computer, let me know.  I have a friend that
can do the impossible with a computer and a little info.

Matt
'87 16v roc -spy hunter edition