on "euro" injection.....

The bottom line summation is...
CIS, CIS-e and Euro CIS all have the same restriction to air flow. Namely,
the metering plate that moves up and down in the cone as mass air
flow/engine load increase or decrease. Changing from one system to the other
isn't going to change airflow restriction, so it isn't going to change power
potential as long as you're able to obtain the A/F ratio required for
maximum power.
A/F ratio can be changed 3 ways:
1.) Adjusting the idle mixture screw. This moves the "control plunger"
(Official term from the Bosch Technical Instruction for CIS; hereon referred
to as "OTB")/ metering piston relative to the metering plate. Assume an
engine at idle uses 15hp just to maintain idle speed or roughly 10% of the
systems capability. Richening the idle mixture 10% from a desired 14.7:1 to
~13.2:1 moves the control plunger 10% of what's required for 15hp, but only
1% of what's required for 150 hp. (which is about where Andrew's at!!)
You'll end up with major starting/cold running/idle problems long before
you'll make any difference in full throttle mixture!
2.) Control pressure. This is the fuel pressure that bears on the top of the
control plunger (OTB) resisting meter plate movement and is controlled by
the "warm up regulator" (OTB) which is more commonly known as the "control
pressure regulator" for obvious reasons. The CIS system reduces this
pressure for the richer mixtures required for cold starting and cold
running. Reducing control pressure reduces resistance to meter plate
movement. The meter plate moves higher, uncovering more metering slit,
producing a richer mixture. This is the strategy used by the Audi 5000 turbo
to richen the mixture under boost. How this could be made to work with an NA
engine is beyond me.
3.) Frequency valve. The frequency valve controls the pressure in the "lower
chamber" (OTB). Basically, the fuel for each cylinder is fed into a pipe
facing a diaphragm between the lower chamber and the "upper chamber" (OTB).
If pressure in the lower chamber increases the diaphragm moves towards the
fuel delivery pipe and restricts fuel flow.  If the frequency valve has a
high open percentage the lower chamber pressure is reduced allowing more
fuel into the fuel delivery pipe/injector. Adjusting the frequency valve %
open changes fuel delivery/A/F ratio. On systems with an O2 sensor this is
the easiest approach to change A/F ratio since it can be done with a 1K pot
wired in the appropriate place.

The thick lipped Euro cone simply means the cone sides are steeper which
means the metering plate will ride higher for a given air flow producing a
richer mixture. Regular CIS-e can replicate this richer mixture by diddling
the frequency valve % open electronically. (as you Goddamned well know from
your dyno runs!)

I don't see any benefit to "Euro" CIS. There is NO benefit to airflow and
fuel flow can be made to meet or exceed the amount required to run overly
rich even with CIS-e!
Dan