on "euro" injection.....

One thing that guy doesnt show or I think include in his auction is the
warmup regulator and other associated parts like idle air bypass and hoses.
The "euro" 16v injection is similar to the pre lamba stuff we have here in
the way it operates and the components it uses. I assume the shape of the
cone is what makes if different from CIS-e on that end of the hardware.
I dont own it but I have seen it on a local guys car so take it for what its
worth.

jasin
non cis 16v