Was RIPPED OFF! Future Strategy

Hi Kevin,

This piece of advice is definitely too late to help you, but....

I learned from Peter's gf Laurie that a postal money order is the only money
order that can't be canceled. While they can be stolen, this is terribly
unlikely. When I sell stuff on eBay I only accept postal money orders, and
no others, never been burned yet!

-Marc

'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 214,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco - Selling to Peter???