IRC Server

Hey everyone,

    I just wanted to ask if there is somewhat of an offical irc
server/network for the list.  I know theres some sort of chat thing on the
s.org site, but I never seem to catch it at the right time.  So, if there is
a server/network, could someone please send me that info and if not, I'd
like to pimp myself a bit, but only if there isn't an offical one already.
Would like to actually talk to some of you people in real time, but I just
can't deal with all the different IM's out there.

William Snyder
88 Scirocco 16v (the void)
89 Cabriolet 8v (pretty bunneh)
71 Karmann Ghia (air sucker)