From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jerry Carter
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:05 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: [OT]WRC-Driver's facial expressions

One thing I've noticed is that the facial expressions of WRC drivers are
rather suprising considering the speeds that they are going on the
roads...

take , for example, Francois Delacour, have you ever seena  more pissed
off
looking driver? Tommi Makinen he only looks about as paranod as Marcus
Gronholm. Somehow Colin McRae and Richard Burns seem to look like they
could
fall alseep at any time!

Which got me thinking, what would I look like...
I'm thinking that I'd probably pull a Makinen, all the while thinking,
"What
the hell am I going so freakin' fast for??????????" but at the end of a
stage, I'd probably pull a McRae and tell everybody "Well, If the car
didn't
break, I'd have won this rally!"

Now I don't mean any of this the wrong way, and I dream of being able to
drive with these men. I was jsut sturck with one of those random
thoughts
that I felt I had to inflict on others.... :)

Jerry Carter
'81 Mk1 Scirocco