RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

--part1_23.1754c5be.296d4c7e_boundary

Hey, I am going to do a drive by look at that address you gave, check to see
what it is like, and look for a roc in the area. No worries I am not going to
go a knocking, but I will post what I come up with.

Randy
87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco
Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition

--part1_23.1754c5be.296d4c7e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0"><B>Hey, I am going to do a drive by look at that address you gave, check to see what it is like, and look for a roc in the area. No worries I am not going to go a knocking, but I will post what I come up with.<BR>
<BR>
Randy <BR>
87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco <BR>
Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.1754c5be.296d4c7e_boundary--