RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

I'll agree here...if the MOs were stolen recently, then used in an across
state transaction, then local PD should know, they will then involve the
feds.  Newark cops should handle this, but nothing wrong with someone
driving by the address to see if it is valid, and to see if there are any
16v dubs in the area....this info can be passed on the local PD.

Eric