RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

I'll add my 2 cents.

A kid in the dorm I used to live ripped a couple people off with fake
watches on ebay.  Turns out one of the fake watches he sold to a lawyer
somewhere across the country.  The lawyer apparently called the local PD and
they sent an investigator down to his dorm room.  That's all it took, he
sent them their money back.  Unfortunately yours may not be that easy :(

Joe