[OT] Tekworx

Well.... for the MOST part Tekworx is back online.  Having problems with the
workstations knowing I'm God but not letting me do certain things.  Gotta
LOVE windows :/ So anyway I think I got that finished and the FTP site is up
and running now.
Most of the web pages are up but since I didnt have admin rights I couldnt
add drives so I couldnt get into the server.  NOW I can. ;)
remember.. to FTP in you can connect to tekworxonline.com (/upload to upload
or /cd to get the ISOs like windows linux and ETKA that I "dont" provide
;) ) or 63.87.117.8. (same /upload to upload and /cd to ISOs).  Dont even
think about uploading a virus.  The system checks to see if the file is
infected and will auto delete it if it's found to be infected.
Just thought you all would like to know. :)  talk to you soon.
-=John=-