[Re: appraised vlaue/ stated value insurance]

It is worth getting the car appraised, in my case it made no difference i=
n the
insurance premium at all, the lady said "it's not like it's a Mercedes or=

anything " (ie, not a $50,000 car). And as for appraisers who are into mu=
scle
cars, I had a nice conversation with my appraiser about how his latest 'C=
uda
was coming along, he wasn't a Euro guy (he's had Mopar stuff since high
school), but he was professional and gave me what I thought was a very
reasonable value on mine. But that's good advice from whoever suggested h=
aving
an appraisal done, too many are getting hit. Without the appraisal, I'd g=
et
$1300 or whatever the blue book says, and I'd likely have to fight them f=
or
that. I hate car insurance.