easy way of clipping up exhaust clips on toilet bowl?

     I don't know if there's an equivalent where you are, but Canadian Tire up
here sells these things in the exhaust sytem repair section called stud clamps,
only a few dollars each.  Effectively they are little metal C-shaped things with
a bolt that is threaded from the top.  They are a very neat little replacement
for those stupid C-clips.  Fit them in and tighten the bolt then drive away :)
They are designed to hold exhaust systems together after the studs break (on
North American made cars).
     The other option is to replace the toilet bowl with something that doesn't
use those damn clips :)

Cheers,
Colin