From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Wing Gee
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 11:53 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: easy way of clipping up exhaust clips on toilet bowl?

any of you guys know of a easy way to install back those stupid exhaust
clips on the toilet bowl? the last time i did it, it was a pain and took
along time. just trying to see if there is any tricks out there.

Wing Gee
'80 Scirocco (RIP)
'81S Scirocco (Gonna be fun, can you say "megasquirt" ?)
'84 Scirocco (Had a 85 shot of juice)
'84 GTI (Gonna be a turbo daily)