lol!, My heater actually works

  Actually, the side vents only dispense cold air.

  The little openings Bove the side vents provide some warm air to
defrost the side windows.

  To defog the windshield, set the fan to "2", close the bottom vent,
open the top vent ... and close the middle vent in the dashboard, so the
all the air goes, most of it anyways, to the windshield.

  Works very well up here even at -17 of our degrees (around 0 of yours)
and even below that. At least it used to during the twelve first years
of my Scirocco, while it was my daily driver. Then I got the Jetta so
the Scirocco could spend warm winters :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (hibernating)
	96 Jetta GLS (keeps on trucking)