lol!, My heater actually works

It was raining today in FL where I am and it was a
round 60 or so degrees so I decide to myself that I
want to see  how the Scirocco drives in this weather.
I noticed that my steering and breaking were a lot
smoother in the days previous compared to the  80
degree weath in November.  So around 5 pm I decide to
take a little drive.  I decide to see if my heater
worked and after 5 min of driving the middle vents
were getting warm and the windshild heating was
working slightly.  The other too vents didn't work and
the heater wasn't strong enough to prevent the windows
from fogginf up so I had drive a lot mroe catiously.
My wiper motor is slower than usual, but gets the job
done.  Maybe that wanabe monosetup worked better for
me before, but lately I've seen more people pulling
out the drivers side wiper off like I did, so I put
mine back on.  I even saw a BMW E34 that did that setup

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm