Web site set-up help

     Also, you might want to look at http://werbach.com/barebones if you're
actually going to be writing your own HTML.  It's quite a barebones list, but
every HTML tag is in there.
     There are also several hundred free and inexpensive HTML editors that will
do an infinitely better job than publisher (which creates the most
hideous HTML on the planet) and is a lot easier to learn from than notepad or
any other basic editor.  There are also several general purpose developer tools
that work quite well for HTML.  I recommend aimlessly searching with Google (or
any other search tool on the web you like) until you find something that suits
your needs.

Cheers,
Colin