anyone interested??

Not to mention, aren't the 16v exhaust cam and throttle body the same for
US cars? (except for the single position sensor)  If we weren't spoiled
by the great prices and service from Dirk, we may have been interested.

Raise your hand if you love Dirk!

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v