(OT) anyone sell parts over the internet?

well depends, do you have the parts or does he ?
if you do have the parts, technically (if you took it to a court) both of
you had a verbal contract
and as areseller, if the contract is broken, you are allowed by law to break
the contract and refund the
money to him and explain to him sorry you broke your word. here is your
money.

Personally this is what I would do after advising if the payment is not here
in 5 days.

my 2 cents worth.

Ats - Patrick