(OT) anyone sell parts over the internet?

about three months ago i agreed to sell this guy in canada a set of seats, a
set of eurolights, and a white faced gauge kit for the very small price
$370. he said he couldn't send the total right away but could send me
$50/week. well, not the norm, but i was willing to help a fellow scirocco
owner out. to date i've rec. $150, and haven't rec. any payment in three
weeks. he keeps saying i'll send a MO on thur. but never does. my question
is what kind of responsibility do i have here? i can just say fuck it and
kill the sale and send him his money back right?
  HIT