OT : new GTI announced

I am a firm beliver that they quit making the GTI in 92. I even made my
vortex name to reflect my opinion (pre 93 only) about the never VWs.
For my daily driver/parts hauler I own a 94 audi 90 and when I park next to a
MK4 golf the roof is higher (well I have suspension) and the whole car is
just about the same size if not bigger than my 4 door sedan!  I had mine on
the scale at the local scrap yard and it weighs 3100 lbs which is less than
200 lbs more than the 1.8t GTI, add 2 more doors and I bet we will be pretty
close. Almost forgot to mention I have a V6 attached to the large Audi tranny.
I assume the new cars handle close to my Audi which is its nice for high
speed sweepers and ticking off the miles on the interstate but its no nimble
"pocket rocket" which gave the original its monicker and reputation.

Jasin
Ur stands for original in case you didnt know