Front sway bar location

Ha! ya caught that one....  it does have 16v.  I also noticed you made sure
to send your little "dig" to the entire list.  LOL
Now that I think of it, yes the bar points rearward.  Makes more sense.
Thanks
"..hey man...I don't want to get mixed up with no refer addicts..."
- Biff's gang member in "Back to the Future"