Why won't my fan turn on?

Going throught the same thing right now, after replacing the thermostat,
water pump and fan switch nothing helped. What I have found is that the
radiator is plugged and the half with the fan switch is consistantly cooler
by 100 degrees. Basically to test this let the engine idle and warm up, then
feel how hot the radiator is by the upper hose now move you hand to the
other side and see if it is the same (bet not). If you have a thermal gun
that works better than the hand (but it still works).

I have decided just to order a new radiator $99 and lifetime warranty at
www.radiator.com (this is for a 16v). If you got the 8v email back I have 2
good one in the garage $40 each + shipping LMK.

Brian