Dynamat Information I found for all that cares.

Cool! Thanks. I was just about to do some research into this stuff, and you
helped a lot. Anybody know what is the *lightest* sound deadening material?
The rules for my auto-x class state that I must have factory (or equivalent)
sound deadening material, but if one is a bit lighter than the other, that
would be great!

Neal