Upgrading to 16V Scirocco Brakes

1) yes he need to change booster and M/C (and depending on the year (if you
m/c has 4 or 6 ports on it currently) you might have a brake pedal light
signal switch issue.
1a) if your MC only have 4 ports then I would suggest getting the corrado
G60 (1990) M/C same as 16v but cheaper currently on the market.

2) front brakes, need caliper/carrier, rotors, pads. and 14+ high wheels
(stringly suggest 15" wheel for 10.1/11" rotors.

3) rear brakes  need caliper/carriers/hubs, rotos, pads, 16v brake lines,
emergency brake lines, bearings, racers and seal to match.

I have some tech note about the subject on my web site, though in your case
it might differ a bit, I think it will help you out to understand what is
involved on the conversion of all 3 of these items.

g'luck

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]