insulation

Yeah I have this insulation under my hood, dual foil with a light "bubble
wrap style" filler.
sticking it on the hood was easy enough... contact glue in a can dude. :)
works like a charm, you cut the edging a tad larger than you need for the
hood shapes and slip the edging under the metal. voila, edging hidden.

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/underhood/index.html

check it out, especially
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/underhood/P8120077.JPG for what I
was trying to explain about the tucking under the hood of the insulation

I have had this for 8 months on the car now, has not melted on 10 hours of
highway driving, no weak spots on it.. works nicely.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]