80's issues

I tried out some new US lights and it turns out that they don't work
either.  I have to find which relay is for the passenger side high
beams.  I also figured out the poor running.  two of the vacuum lines
were to the wrong places so that after the car was warmed up, the timing
was moving in the wrong direction.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash