80's issues

Well, I took my first drive in my 80 last night.  The cars feels great.
I guess I never had a Scirocco that was well cared for from the start.
I just need to get some wiper blades and fix the head lights to pass my
state inspection. I'll have some time to look into the issues tomorrow,
but I'd like everyone's ideas ahead of time.

1.  It has "Cibie Quad headlights with  high intensity bulbs and relays"
The low beams are fine but neither of the passenger side high beams come
on.  Does that sound like the bulbs or the relays?  Know where I can get
the same bulbs?

2.  Both of the wipers (front and rear) move slow.  I think this might
be just the contacts.

3.  I drove the car on the highway about 10 miles last night.  When I
would put the engine under a big load, I could hear the valves rattling.
When I got off the exit, it lost lots of power.  It felt like the timing
was off.  Do you think this is just the timing?

Thanks

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash