what's my car worth?

ok guys. still haven't looked close at the car, but assuming it's totaled. i
found a beater honda for $500 on my solo2 list--i'm going to see if the
owner will lease it to me w/ option to buy for $1 at the end of term. their
ins co should pay for the lease, i end up with a free car. if it goes
according to plan. so what's my car worth? blue book is $2000. i think it's
worth more, but how much? 2l engine, shine suspension, good wheels, 110k on
the clock, great mech condition, perfect interior, pretty good exterior-no
dings/dents, some minor rust on front of hood. like most of yours :) how
much should i try to get from the ins co? brian, how much did you end up
getting for yours, and how much did you get from parting it out? thanks,
-michael