what's my car worth?

I paid $3000 for mine three years ago, 100% stock and in beautiful shape
with 125k on the odo.

Good luck. Make sure you have receipts for all your aftermarket stuff, and
do everything you can to make it look like you really love the car. For
example, put all the receipts/etc. into a nice thick binder that you can
show off.

Neal