SCIROCCO Race Shell W/Rollcage $350 In Cali - [mailto:cvo1021@yahoo.com]

The wierdest part is that it's posted in the Rabbit/Jetta Classifieds! Maybe
it's in the Scirocco classifieds too, but I didn't see it after a quick
scan. What's up with that??

Neal

http://tttuning.com -
Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com